NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
Now taking bookings in our May/Jun 2021 Editions...
Promote your business locally in the regions favourite magazine -
it's made for you - locally!
Our Affordable advertising will help your business to grow and bring you new customers...
Book your space as soon as possible, to secure a great space to promote your business or service over the early summer season - at an affordable price!
Call 01952 787786
our Special Offer
for just £45 per month - 1/4 Page Advert
in 6 editions, 1 editorial, free listing in
'What's On' for events, and 1
Facebook post a month. Includes
artwork design service.
ADVERTISING - RATE CARD
to see our Media Kit...
Each issue covers a 2 month period, and includes interesting and informative editorial content, and loads of local information. Also included are offers and services that are available in your area from our advertisers. We have an experienced team, who can work with you on your advertising strategy. We also have in-house designers that can create the right advert to your specifications, if required.
(Terms & Conditions apply* Any artwork created using our free in-house design service is subject to copyright, and remains the property of DE PUBLICATIONS LTD. It is supplied, ONLY for use within our publications and must not be used in any other publications without prior written permission being gained from DE Publications Ltd).
Artwork may be purchased from DE Publications to enable clients to use our work in other publications, costs will be dependent upon each individual design and a quote can be provided on request. We believe it is important to advertise, however we are also aware that value for money and a good return on investment is essential. That's why we have some of the most competitive rates in the industry.
Terms & Conditions*
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All prices stated are exclusive of VAT.
2. In the event that no copy is received by our copy date, we reserve the right to proof an advertisement based on any copy that is available at that time. It may still be possible to make changes or submit new copy at this time. We reserve the right to move the position of an advertisement within a magazine. In the unlikely event that this is necessary we will do our utmost to ensure the advertisement is placed in an equal or better position.
SUITABILITY OF COPY
3. We reserve the right to refuse any advertisement if deemed unsuitable or inappropriate. Any copy or material supplied to us will be accepted and used by us on the basis that the advertiser or their agent warrants that they hold the copyright to use such copy or material. The advertiser or their agent agrees to indemnify DE Publications Limited against any claim for breach of copyright by any third party.
ERRORS OMISSION AND REPRINTS
4 .We shall not be held liable for any loss however occasioned by failure of an advertisement to appear, or any damage or inconvenience caused by error, omission or misprint.
5. Payment is required upon approval of artwork - before the magazines are printed, unless otherwise agreed. We charge a 10% Late Payment Charge on any invoices that are paid outside of our payment terms. Non-payment will result in a County Court Judgement against you and further costs will be added. This may affect your credit rating.
INVOICE QUERIES AND DISPUTES
6. Any disputes or queries must be notified to us within 7 days of receipt of invoice - in writing.
7. All cancellations must be made in writing quoting the order reference. No telephoned cancellations will be accepted. Cancellations will only be accepted up to 14 days from the advertising contract “order date” with no charge incurred, except as stated below. Any cancellations after 14 days must be paid for in full.
Cancellations are not accepted on late space bookings made in the final 10 days before copy deadline. Cancellations of series bookings will result in the advertisements previously invoiced under the series order bookings being recharged at the full rate card rate, which can be found on our media pack.
8 .Our business telephones calls are recorded for training and compliance purposes. These recorded conversations will be used for the purpose of verifying business transactions and they are used to form part of your advertising contract (Verbal Agreement).
9. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of a disputes the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. We reserve all rights with regard to copy.
You will be able to purchase the copyright for your advert design - fees vary, depending on size and time spent.
Any artwork that is provided to our clients, using our artwork design service, is subject to copyright and must not be used in any other publication, unless written consent has been given by us to do so.
This design service and any artwork design provided to our clients, by us using this service, is solely for the use of DE Publications Limited, within our publications.
If a client requires our design service to be used to provide copy for the publication, we deem their request as permission to use information from their website and social media sites, including images, logos and any other information.
Artwork proofs MUST NOT be forwarded to other publications for replication. Any such breaches of copyright may result in legal action being taken, and a fee will become payable.
Once instructed by a client to begin work on an advert or editorial design, either verbally or by email, charges will apply should you wish to cancel the booking.